Your roadmap to success.
Ok. You’ve got an assignment. Consider the following:
What data do I need?
Where do I get the optimal data?
How do I analyze it? What methods will bring me the best results?
Do the results make sense to me?
Will this be repeatable? Can I reuse my queries and results for a similar project?
Who can I share this with? Who will benefit from my work?
Coginiti Pro is the one tool for all your data and analytic needs
Any Data Platform
With support for any data platform, you can access all your data silos.
Built-in Code Catalog with Versioning
Don’t start from scratch: Reuse and understand your code. Keep track of the changes.
Stay in One Tool
Answer your business questions in one tool: aggregations, pivoting, and charting empowers you to provide answers to the most pressing business questions
Built with your role in mind
Design, build, and maintain your data pipeline
- Build your pipeline with reusable components
- Work against any data platform
- Efficiently create data models and schemas
Discover and create insights
- Explore and analyze data across all data platforms
- Everything you need in one tool
- Easily find previous versions of your code
Spend less time cleaning data and more time training models
- Build consistent feature sets for training and modeling
- Reuse common data cleansing code
- Explore data and iterate freely
Manage and reuse all your SQL
Spend less time re-coding your SQL and more time reusing it
Your SQL is now object-oriented
Coginiti Pro is the best way to make SQL objects easily reusable
Your Personal Search Engine
Your SQL is now more visible and easily reusable so you spend less time rewriting lines of code
- Your SQL is no longer tucked in files where it’s often hard to find
- Search across your entire SQL query history and personal catalog
- Understand why you wrote the code in the first place by adding rich titles and descriptions
Understand why you wrote the code in the first place by adding metadata.
Code updates are inevitable. It’s hard to remember all the places where a change in one place will impact other analysis. With Coginiti Pro, when you make a change to SQL in your catalog, all dependent analytics will automatically be updated too.
- Update code in one spot
- Any updates will propagate to all dependent analytics
- Rerun your analyses quickly with your code changes
What is an analytics catalog?
A Personal Repository for All Your SQL
Organize your SQL catalog to the way your work
- Split up your catalog into separate folders by database connection, data grains, projects, or whatever makes the most sense to you
- Categorize each bit of code as a query, calculation, or relationship so you can easily identify what you need
- Put context and description around your SQL so you know where to best use it
One Tool, Multiple Data Platforms
Coginiti integrates with every major database to deliver extraordinary efficiency.
- Choose your database connection and then execute your SQL to analyze the data
- Use database specific objects such as external tables, stored procedures, share data, and more
- Leverage specific database code dialect and capabilities
Learn even more. Download the Coginiti Pro product brief.