Sales Account Executive
COGINITI DRIVES BUSINESS VALUE BY REUSING ANALYTICS
Coginiti helps teams deliver consistent analytic results more efficiently to their customers. Analytic teams spend around 80% of their time on preparing and managing data and analytics for analysis. A majority of this time is spent finding, recoding or copy and pasting analytic logic they previously used. Coginiti provides a unique coding experience that empowers data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists to find, manage, govern, share and re-use rather than recode it. Thousands of companies leverage Coginiti products to deliver consistent results faster by understanding the intent and context of code and easily re-use for future work. Customers receive actionable consistent analytic results faster to drive business value.
We are a small naturally curious team that loves working together. We are building a company and products that proves the value of analytics and analytic management. Hypothesizing, testing and measuring results drives everything we do. We are dedicated to our customers, and partner with them to ensure their success because we know their success is central to our success.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join our growing Sales and Marketing team. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic person to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing small company. There is a significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as Coginiti grows and develops.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an Account Executive at Coginiti, you will be responsible for growing our client base in a fast-paced sales environment and educating prospects on the principles of Analytics Management.
Specifically, we’ll rely on you to navigate the day-to-day challenges of…
- Presenting Coginiti’s value proposition across industries/verticals
- Developing sales strategy and account penetration plans
- Creating prospects through a combination of your individual efforts in setting meetings and inbound leads to create pipeline opportunities
- Building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline and forecast through discovery calls, demos, and meetings
- Managing complex deals from inception, navigating users, IT, legal & procurement to close
- Using CRM and other sales tools to their fullest extent
- Hitting and exceeding quarterly sales goals
WHAT WE’LL DO
You’ll get to work with and learn from our repeat entrepreneur founders and the rest of the Coginiti team. Our team has experience building, funding and selling business in the data and analytic industry.
At Coginiti, we will make sure that you have what you need to do your job with excellence, including…
- A positive and supportive team that is committed to your growth, development, and career goals
- Health insurance where we pay the vast majority of the monthly cost.
- A flexible schedule and generous vacation day policy to take the time they need for self-care and personal life
ARE YOU THE PERFECT FIT?
You’ll be a great fit for this role at Coginiti if…
- You love data and analytics, and even better if you have data and analytic programming experience such as SQL skills
- You studied computer science and are looking for a sales job
- You’ve worked in inside sales and have 2 years of closing experience at a technology company, ideally an early-stage startup
- You have a proven track record of success in running sales processes and hitting your sales goals
- You are super organized and can handle a large pipeline of prospective customers
- You get excited about sharing and showing your work. We all do it
- You have a sense of urgency. We move fast every single day
- You have a bachelor’s degree or comparable experience