Customer Success Manager
COGINITI DRIVES BUSINESS VALUE BY REUSING ANALYTICS
Coginiti helps teams deliver consistent analytic results more efficiently to their customers. Analytic teams spend around 80% of their time on preparing and managing data and analytics for analysis. A majority of this time is spent finding, recoding or copy and pasting analytic logic they previously used. Coginiti provides a unique coding experience that empowers data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists to find, manage, govern, share and re-use rather than recode it. Thousands of companies leverage Coginiti products to deliver consistent results faster by understanding the intent and context of code and easily re-use for future work. Customers receive actionable consistent analytic results faster to drive business value.
We are a small naturally curious team that loves working together. We are building a company and products that proves the value of analytics and analytic management. Hypothesizing, testing and measuring results drives everything we do. We are dedicated to our customers, and partner with them to ensure their success because we know their success is central to our success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Customer Success Manager, you will drive retention and engagement by proactively understanding our client’s business objectives, measuring product usage, and building awareness of new features. Ultimately, your goal is to improve customer loyalty, reduce churn, and uncover untapped upsell/cross-sell opportunities. Centered around our cultural norms, you will collaborate across the organization to create an unsurpassed experience for our customers.
Specifically, we’ll rely on you to:
- Manage a book of Enterprise accounts, with the objective of driving deep product activation & adoption
- Understand the business objectives and desired outcomes of each of your customers, serving as a trusted advisor and advocate
- Partner with sales, marketing, engineering, and product to deliver best-in-class customer experience for your portfolio
- On-board customer users to Coginiti products after sales
- Monitor, measure, and analyze account health and product usage to optimize the customer journey continuously through innovative practices focused on driving adoption, retention and expansion
- Help customers transition from legacy Coginiti products; build awareness and adoption of new features and roadmap
- Coordinate, develop, and lead Executive Business Review meetings with external and internal senior leaders
- Identify at-risk customers and work directly with the customer to remedy key concerns and follow through to resolution
- Identify opportunities for additional license / Premium product expansion, without being the sales rep
- Collaborate with the broader team (Support, Product) around key client issues / needs
- Help client users resolve tactical issues using Coginiti products and SQL
- Help identify and build great customer success practices that will scale across a growing team
WHAT WE’LL DO
You’ll get to work with and learn from our repeat entrepreneur founders and the rest of the Coginiti team. Our team has experience in building, funding, and selling businesses in the data and analytic industry.
At Coginiti, we will make sure that you have what you need to do your job with excellence, including…
- A positive and supportive team that is committed to your growth, development, and career goals
- Competitive health insurance plans
- A flexible schedule and generous vacation day policy to take the time you need for self-care and personal life
ARE YOU THE PERFECT FIT?
You’ll be a great fit for this role at Coginiti if you…
- Have a Bachelor’s degree at minimum
- Have 2-3 years relevant work experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management, or similar customer facing role
- Know how to manage large enterprises / key stakeholder relationships
- Code in SQL or have other coding skills (additional training will be provided)
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments
- Are naturally curious and inquisitive
- Understand how to use data points to analyze top priorities
- Have strong time management skills
- Are a dynamic, highly motivated, organized, self-starter
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation experience