Coginiti v22.5 is now available for download. This release adds several updates, including query output status improvements, notification filtering, and increased platform coverage for BigQuery.
Results Output Status Tab Improvements
The query results Output tab shows the progress and status of queries being executed. We’ve added several improvements to this tab to make it even more useful:
- Overall query execution status now displays on the bottom bar
- Output tab now opens automatically so you immediately monitor query execution progress
- When executing multiple queries together, this tab will automatic scroll to last query status
Notification Date Filtering
We recently introduced the Notifications panel within Coginiti to make it easier to monitor the status of background actions such as data uploads and scheduled jobs. We’re happy to announce you can now filter your notifications by date. Be on the lookout for additional notification triggers and filters in future releases.
As you know, we’re always working hard to expand object, autocomplete and DDL coverage for our supported platforms. Here’s what’s new in this latest release:
- BigQuery: partitioned tables
- Redshift: connection screen redesign to better split between authentication provider and method
Download your trial of Coginiti Pro now.