Customer Success Ops
COGINITI DRIVES BUSINESS VALUE BY REUSING ANALYTICS
Coginiti helps teams deliver consistent analytic results more efficiently to their customers. Analytic teams spend around 80% of their time on preparing and managing data and analytics for analysis. Most of this time is spent finding, recoding or copy and pasting analytic logic they previously used. Coginiti provides a unique coding experience that empowers data analysts, data engineers, and data scientists to find, manage, govern, share and re-use rather than recode it. Thousands of companies leverage Coginiti products to deliver consistent results faster by understanding the intent and context of code and easily re-use for future work. Customers receive actionable consistent analytic results faster to drive business value.
We are a small naturally curious team that loves working together. We are building a company and products that proves the value of analytics and analytic management. Hypothesizing, testing and measuring results drives everything we do. We are dedicated to our customers, and partner with them to ensure their success because we know their success is central to our success.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We’re looking for a dynamic Customer Success Operations Analyst to join our fast-growing small company as we look to scale and operationalize our processes. This role will support the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success department with the shared organizational goal of ensuring a best-in-class customer experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Customer Success Operations Analyst, you will provide end-to-end operational support for Customer Success team activities, including owning the customer licensing process. In this role, you will also play an integral part in forming the framework for our digital customer success touchpoints and will partner with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and other internal teams to define and analyze key metrics in support of our team processes and internal initiatives.
- Provide data analysis, insight, and reporting of customer metrics to support day-to-day operations
- Own, triage and answer licensing related inquiries and onboard new customers to the Coginiti Licensing Portal
- Help define and coordinate automated digital engagements ensuring that all our customers are receiving the “right” touch at the appropriate points in the customer journey
- Design, implement, and analyze digital campaigns to better understand our customers’ definition of success with a focus on the tech touch segment of our customer base
- Support the management team through process, automation & reporting improvement
- Create materials/documentation and provide data that help the team work more effectively
- Identify areas of potential improvement and lead process change
WHAT WE’LL DO
You’ll get to work with and learn from our repeat entrepreneur founders and the rest of the Coginiti team. Our team has experience building, funding, and selling business in the data and analytic industry.
At Coginiti, we will make sure that you have what you need to do your job with excellence, including…
- A positive and supportive team that is committed to your growth, development, and career goals
- Competitive health insurance plans
- A flexible schedule and generous vacation day policy to take the time you need for self-care and personal life
ARE YOU THE PERFECT FIT?
You’ll be a great fit for this role at Coginiti if you…
- Love data and analytics and have experience coding in SQL or have other coding skills
- Have 2-4 years of experience in customer success operations or customer success management; B2B preferred
- Have a passion for customer success and for designing processes that scale
- Have experience designing and implementing digital campaigns/engagements (i.e. through automated email campaigns, surveys, in-app messaging, etc.)
- Have experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub and Sales Hub (or similar)
- Understand how to use data points to analyze top priorities
- Are a dynamic, highly motivated, organized, self-starter
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation experience
- Have a Bachelor’s degree at minimum